ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contract
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 90% like the atmosphere in the company
- 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
- Every newborn receives a gift from the company in the amount of 300 euros.
Professional Role Requirements:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Information technologies or equivalent experience & certification
- Experienced in administration Operating Systems such as Windows Server 2012, 2016 and Windows 10
- Experience in managing medium to complex MS Office 365 solutions
- English language fluency (French would be an advantage)
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Windows systems administration, service management or similar positions
- Knowledge of Microsoft productivity & collaboration tools
- Ability to work in an internationally distributed team, good communication and collaboration skills
- Analytical & collaborative mindset
- Innovative and willing to try new things and unconventional approaches
- Willing to occasionally travel internationally
Description of the Project
Enterprise and Cyber Security Customer Solution Architect (CSA) will be responsible for analysis of the Security & Continuity requirements and corresponding solutioning for opportunities to both extant and new business.
To own the end-to-end design, costing and articulation of competition-beating client solutions in a way that promotes predictable implementation and reuse of standard offerings whilst meeting and exceeding the client's requirements.
To be able to scope and solution complex and blended deals which cover the entire end to end solution from consultancy, through architecture and design, technology selection, deployment and transition into ongoing managed services.
Engage directly with customers up to and including the C-suite during early stage engagement on opportunities and to articulate solutions in a way which emphasizes value of the solution and business level benefits.
To engage with other pre-sales staff, solution owners, client executives and delivery executives during inception through to implementation, managing the different security & continuity aspects of the solution and negotiate trade-off decisions with stakeholders to agree the desired solution at the right win price.
Job Purpose & Accountability
This role is characterized by the need for substantial technical and operational delivery knowledge and skills within the fast-moving cyber security market; and a well-developed ability to understand the client’s business and requirements. It is set apart from many technical roles by the need to consider sales, commercial, service delivery and management whilst maintaining the Customer’s security posture within their risk tolerance.
- Engage directly with clients at all levels up to and including the C-Suite.
- Provide the security & continuity response to presales requests and security projects.
- Designs standardized technical Security solutions and oversee their implementation.
- Provide guidance (e.g., information security risk severity assessments / relative cost benefit analysis etc.) and recommendations for security infrastructure investments to mitigate risks, strengthen defenses and reduce vulnerabilities within a customer’s estate.
- Advise the sales team on risk issues that are related to information security and recommend actions in support of the risk management programs.
- Monitor information security trends and evolving technologies; keep the Security Offerings Manager informed about customer views and perceptions, related information security issues and implications for our solutions.
Skills - Mandatory
- Experience with business system risk management as it relates to information security.
- Degree in a computer science or information systems related discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Interest in development of thought leadership abilities and experience, including ability to think outside the box and to recognize nuances and trends within the market before they are mainstream.
- Ability to work and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic work environment and write accurate, clear and concise documents.
- Experience with information system disaster recovery planning and testing, auditing, risk analysis, business system resumption planning, and contingency planning.
- CISSP, CompTIA Security + or other security certification / accreditation.
- An understanding of CESG documents and compliance standards.
- working knowledge of CRAMM or other risk assessment skills.
- understanding and usage of various internationally recognized standards, frameworks (CIS Benchmarks, NIST Cyber Security framework, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, etc.).
- interest public speaking and media engagement (social media, printed online, interviews, etc);
- project management skills;
- experience of a range of security services and technologies e.g. HIDS/NIDS, endpoint protection, SIM/SIEM, Firewalls, IdM/IAM, service continuity and network defense systems.
- cloud solutions awareness (Azure, AWS, GCP and other vendor-specific products) is an advantage.
- be a self-starter able to work on own initiative.
- have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- be able to deal with and influence senior internal and external customers.
- exhibit confidence in the solution but also exhibit flexibility and willingness to listen and adapt.
- have technical report writing skills.
- have strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- understand and readily articulate how their solution integrates with the larger holistic solution for the customer, both technically and in terms of business value.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.