NGL, a Pollard Banknote Company, is looking for passionate, self-motivated and experienced candidates to join our agile teams in delivering reliable systems according to our customers’ needs.
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer’s main responsibilities are to run and support NGL’s Cloud infrastructure. In more detail, this involves
- Setting up, maintaining and improving all components and services running in the Company’s AWS ecosystem (e.g. EKS, S3, EC2)
- Working closely with other IT/Infrastructure and Development teams within the company in order to ensure optimal operations of the Cloud environments
- Finding ways to integrate internal and Cloud services as optimally as possible
- Working closely with other Cloud-experienced teams from the Global company structure (both to train and be trained)
- Basic understanding of PostgreSQL/MySQL and DB technologies in general will be considered a plus
- Advising on and configuring Identity and Access Management policies
- Working closely with our internal Architecture team with translating business flows into IT processes
- Gaining and maintaining a deep understanding of NGL-specific IT-related processes and procedures which enable us to provide market-leading Lottery services
- Looking out for new ways on how to improve our infrastructure setup
- Constantly improving monitoring of our resources and services in close coordination with our internal first line of support (IT Service Desk)
- Familiarity with ISO 27001, WLA-SCS and ISO 9001 procedures and policies (training provided internally)
- Ensuring our Development teams always have the resources they need for their testing and deployment work, as well as automating this resource provision whenever possible
- Excellent understanding of modern-day Cloud, virtualization and orchestration technologies, with an accent on AWS/Kubernetes/Docker/Helm
- Experience with Terraform or other infrastructure management tools will be considered a plus
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools like (Datadog, Instana, Elastic or similar)
- Strong Linux-related background
- Experience in enterprise-grade systems administration is desirable
- Strong understanding of IT networking and architecture
- Strong understanding of IT security
- Reputable certifications in any of the above are a plus
- Needs to be a team-player with an accent on a proactive and accountable approach, with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Fluency in English is crucial, as we are a multi-national company and a multi-national team
We emphasize having a great working environment and offer the following to our employees:
- Extensive training when entering the company as well as throughout the employment introducing new technologies and work methods
- Modern office space in Belgrade
- High quality office equipment
- Agile work methodologies
- Private health insurance
- Happy Fridays
- Social activities
- Events that encourage innovation
- Being part of one of the largest Gaming Company in Europe
- Participate in the growth of the office in Belgrade
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Possibility of traveling
NGL is a full-solution supplier of lottery management and iLottery technology for world-wide lottery markets. The company is owned by Pollard Banknote Ltd. – a leading partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, providing high quality instant ticket products, licensed games, retail merchandising solutions, and a full suite of digital offerings. Established in 1907 in Winnipeg, Canada, Pollard Banknote is owned approximately 66.7% by the Pollard family and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (PBL).
NGL’s objective is to deliver the most innovative solutions that will render industry-leading returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way. NGL emphasizes a friendly, lively and respectful workplace atmosphere, where team spirit is highly valued.
Please submit your resume in English language. All applications will be handled with confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send applications electronically.
Deadline for applications: 31.07.2022.
Upoznaj kompaniju Next Generation Lotteries d.o.o.
Next Generation Lotteries (NGL) potiče sa Islanda i prava je oaza skandinavske razvojne kulture u srcu Beograda.
Mi smo inovativna kompanija koja je prvu nacionalnu lutriju donela onlajn pre više od 25 godina. Od tada razvijamo i isporučujemo inovativna softverska rešenja za industriju lutrije.
Sedište kompanije NGL nalazi se u Beču sa predstavništvima u Srbiji, Španiji, Tunisu i na Islandu. Beogradski razvojni centar otvoren je 2012. godine. Od 2021. smo deo Pollard Banknote kanadske grupacije, koja je vodeći partner za više od 60 lutrija širom sveta.
Verujemo da kvalitetan softver mogu da razvijaju samo srećni, dobro obrazovani, strastveni ljudi koji su motivisani da donose odluke i daju rezultate. Industrija softvera se brzo menja, a da bismo se takmičili, moramo obezbediti kontinuirano
obrazovanje za naš najvredniji resurs: naše ljude. Kako bi pomogao u tome, NGL nudi velikodušan budžet za obrazovanje za svakog zaposlenog i promoviše razmenu znanja između kolega munjevitim razgovorima, inovacijskim događajima i drugim aktivnostima.
Cenimo ravnotežu između posla i privatnog života, plaćamo konkurentne plate, obezbeđujemo privatno zdravstveno osiguranje, fleksibilno radno vreme i odličnu, modernu kancelariju i parking mesto u najboljem poslovnom kompleksu u Srbiji - Airport City-ju!
Iskustvo o radu u ovoj kompaniji je arhivirano jer je starije od 2 godine.
Fleksibilno radno vreme
Hybrid working model
Konkurentne plate, bonusi i budžet za obrazovanje
"Family Friendly" pogodnosti
Internacionalno radno okruženje
Mogućnost profesionalnog rasta i razvoja, posete konferencijama i putovanja
Profit Share kompanije
Moderan radni prostor i savremene kancelarije sa parking mestom na Novom Beogradu
Organizovane team building i druge društvene aktivnosti
Privatno zdravstveno osiguranje
Obuke i treninzi