Our client is TomTom, a Dutch multinational developer & creator of navigation technology and consumer electronics. Due to their business expansion on Serbian market, Adecco is seeking motivated and proactive candidates to join their team in Belgrade.
We are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience in software engineering in the relevant domain
- Higher educational background
- Experience with deploying, developing and maintaining customer-facing software
- Java Spring framework experience
- Hands-on Cloud services experience with at least one of Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Linux system
- Experience with working with distributed systems
- Practical experience with remote working and must be willing and able to travel every 2 months
- Making the new version of NavKit so that navigation services are available on Cloud using the latest technologies e.g. Kubernetes
- Development of production environment hosted in Microsoft Azure
- Maintenance and support of the current environment
- Enforcing software best practices, standards and processes
- Directly impacting the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others
- Impacts own team and closely related work teams by providing mentoring and training to junior members of the team
- Taking Ownership of work and seeing this through to completion
- Work in international team located in our offices in Poland, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 27.09.2019.