We are looking for a
We are looking for a candidate to design and implement modern, cloud-native, scalable solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies. You will be part of our digital marketing department. That means that you will get an opportunity to work on high-performance systems (e.g. ad server with 2ms latency), or a high volume of data (e.g. processing TBs daily), or real-time processing millions of messages.
What are we looking for?
- - Considerable and recent experience in building Cloud-native solutions
- - Hands-on experience in one of the approaches: Microservices based on 12-factor apps, Serverless, Docker with Docker Compose, Swarm, Kubernetes
- - Good understanding of one cloud provider (AWS, GCP, or Azure) or on-premise Kubernetes clusters
- - Supporting DevOps way of working
- - Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Nice to have, but not required:
- - Java
- - Go
- - Python
- - Data engineering stack: Apache Spark, Hadoop, etc.
- - AWS
- - GCP
- - CI/CD
- - Monitoring/Observability
- - Terraform
What do we offer?
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending on the time spent in the company
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- - Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- - Personalized wellbeing packages
- And much more when we get back to office life! You will hear more details during the interview!
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: