Within the Technology Consulting department - Digital & Emerging Technology, our experts specialized in Digital Consultancy and Systems Integration, are striving to unlock the value of client data, and delivering it to new digital platforms. With a team of highly trusted industry experts, we can create powerful digital solutions for customers, with the skills to integrate with very complex back-end systems both on-premise or in the cloud.
We are looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer, who will be a part of the Commerce, Application, Cloud and Integration team. The ideal candidate will have a combination of soft and hard skills that enable them to overcome the barriers that arise between software development and operations teams during the code release process.
Your key responsibilities
- Implement cloud solutions and technologies
- Automate the creation of environments and installation of software
- Configure and supports centralized build and deployment infrastructure
- Work with development teams to configure CI/CD pipelines
- Automate manual, repetitive tasks related to software build, deployment and operations
- Develop guidelines and support documentation
- Contribute to research into existing and emerging technologies to enable DevOps
- Ensure solutions delivered are fit for purpose, meet security, risk and audit requirements, meet customer expectations and do not cause high severity outages
- Collaborate with individuals and teams to promote knowledge sharing
- Escalate risks and issues to the Build Manager or Project Manager as appropriate
- Provide regular contribution to team knowledge base, product wikis and support documentation
- Maintain documentation for environment details
To qualify for the role you should have
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps, cloud architecture, systems administration or related role
- Experience in cloud environments (Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud)
- General networking skills
- Experience with system and application monitoring, software distribution, patching and maintenance in a Linux environment
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. shell, Python, Ruby…)
- Practical experience with Docker, Kubernetes (AKE, EKS, GKE), Rancher or OpenShift will be considered as a great advantage
- Solid understanding of server virtualization concepts
- Basic database administration skills and SQL knowledge
- Experience with git
- Experience building/implementing systems management, monitoring and logging tools.
- Experience with one of the following automation/DevOps toolsets – Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, Jenkins, Tekton pipelines, chef.
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues
- Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence
- Written and verbal communication skills (in Serbian and English)
- Effective project and time management skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment
- Cloud, Linux or network administration certifications
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Private pension or health insurance
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.