Cloud Based Applications Integration Engineer (EC2, Docker, Kubernetes, IAM, Storage)
The role is responsible for supporting Application deployment in cloud computing environment for Capture Computing environments. Systems engineering and application deployment in Container and Kubernetes environment, optimize and enhance high performance computing business capabilities for R&D applications and workflows.
Responsibilities include installation, upgrade, and configuration of Linux based high performance compute nodes, Deployment of Docker orchestration and Docker Containerization and Kubernetes. Configuration of systems and networking services for hybrid computing platforms. Knowledge in AWS services including networking, IAM rules, Cloud Formation.
Automate configuration scripting with Shell, Python and Perl.
Support application environments in virtual computing environments, distributed computing, burst computing, and analytical platforms for scientific data.
The role will be responsible for aligning with enterprise wide architectures. The role will ensure adherence to change management and regulatory procedures including governing the creation of operational procedures and system qualifications.
This role requires direct communication with the scientific community and documentation using Confluence and task management using Jira.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- Seeking a candidate heavy in Linux, HPC, Scheduler and system design.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience.
- Availability to travel.
- Experience with IT asset management and compliance using enterprise CMDBs and change control.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Collaboratively interact with leadership and multiple stakeholders across the IT organization.
- Advanced experience (5+ years) with Linux is required.
- Experience with Amazon Cloud services (EC2, Docker, Kubernetes, IAM, Storage) and Infrastructure-as-a Service.
- Experience in server installation & configuration.
- Experience with shell, python based scripting.
- Experience with virtualization technologies and frameworks.
- Docker Containers – 0-2 yrs. experience.
- Managed Kubernetes Clusters – 0-2 yrs. experience.
- Python – 3-5 yrs. experience.
- Red Hat Linux Administration – 6-10 yrs. experience.
- Experience with configuration management tools – Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Experience in Healthcare IT preferred but not mandatory .
- Experience in iRODS (Integrated Rules-Oriented Data Systems) is a plus.
- Working knowledge of GCP Platform.
- Working Knowledge of Agile principles.
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management applications is preferred.
Upoznaj kompaniju Datum Solutions
Datum Consulting Group is rapidly growing software development and consulting company offering a broad range of software expertise and services within the Enterprise Content Management markets.
We at Datum offer a wide range of IT software development and consulting services and provide technology driven advice and solution for enhancement and development of ECM solutions which are consistent accross all systems. We provide custom-made business solutions for defining key strategies and achieve your business objectives. Our expertise in developing enterprise plans will help you manage your IT requirements and other critical initiatives effectively.
Our IT solutions are far-sighted, innovative and technology driven providing reliable and successful IT software developemnt and consulting services and solutions. Our solutions not only help you make critical decisions on your IT requirements but also define a roadmap to achieve it, thereby ensuring that the key initiatives are delivered effectively.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Neorganizovanost, stres i neizvesnost, bacanje sa projekta na projekat, svaštarenje, nikakav kontinuitet, onboarding bukvalno ne postoji, radi se stihijski po principu "muva bez glave"...
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.