NGL, a Pollard Banknote Company, is looking for passionate, self-motivated and experienced candidates to join our agile teams in delivering reliable systems according to our customers’ needs.
The Client System Administrator’s main responsibilities are to run and support NGL’s hosted solutions. In more detail, this involves
- Support and participation in the on-going transition of the Company infrastructure from on-premise and private cloud hosting toward an AWS ecosystem (e.g. EKS, S3, EC2)
- Working closely with our global IT/Infrastructure and Development teams in order to ensure optimal operation of our hosted environments
- Ensuring our Development teams always have the resources they need for their testing and deployment work, as well as automating resource provisioning wherever possible
- Working closely with other AWS-experienced teams from the global company structure
- Working closely with our internal Architecture team with translating business flows into IT processes
- Gaining a thorough understanding of NGL-specific IT-related processes and procedures which enable us to provide market-leading Lottery solutions
- Looking out for new and realistic ways on how to improve and modernize our infrastructure setup
- Constantly improve monitoring of our infrastructure resources in coordination with our internal first line of support (IT Service Desk)
- Familiarity with ISO 27001, WLA-SCS and ISO 9001 procedures and policies is an advantage
- Participation in a 24/7 support rotation schedule should be expected
- 5 or more years of experience in corporate-level support teams
- Strong background with Linux-based environments and resources (especially OpenVPN, HAProxy, Puppet/Foreman..)
- Strong background with virtualization technologies (e.g. KVM, VMware, LXC)
- Experience with setting up and improving monitoring and logging tools like Zabbix, ELK, Instana, Datadog or similar
- Basic understanding of PostgreSQL/MySQL and DB technologies in general will be considered a plus
- At least a basic understanding of modern-day Cloud and orchestration technologies, with an accent on AWS/Kubernetes/Docker/Helm would be a considerable advantage
- Experience with Terraform or other infrastructure management tools considered a plus
- High awareness of IT security aspects
- Relevant certifications in any of the above are a plus
- Needs to be a team-player with an accent on a proactive and an accountable approach, with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Fluency in English is crucial, as we are a multi-national company and a multi-national team
We emphasize having a great working environment and offer the following to our employees:
- A truly great working environment
- Modern office space in Belgrade with high quality equipment
- Private health insurance
- Happy Fridays
- Social activities
- Events that encourage innovation
- Attending conferences and community events, both as participants and contributors
NGL is a full-solution supplier of lottery management and iLottery technology for world-wide lottery markets. The company is owned by Pollard Banknote Ltd. – a leading partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, providing high quality instant ticket products, licensed games, retail merchandising solutions, and a full suite of digital offerings. Established in 1907 in Winnipeg, Canada, Pollard Banknote is owned approximately 66.7% by the Pollard family and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (PBL).
NGL’s objective is to deliver the most innovative solutions that will render industry-leading returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way. NGL emphasizes a friendly, lively and respectful workplace atmosphere, where team spirit is highly valued.
Please submit your resume in English language. All applications will be handled with confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send applications electronically.
Deadline for applications: 03.10.2021.