GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
What you'll get to do
- Monitoring of user issues reported to Internal IT and addressing requests in a timely fashion
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction within the business
- Focusing on first contact resolution to get employees back up and running quickly
- Supporting colleagues face to face in Austin and remotely supporting global employees
- Maintaining a professional image to the business at all times
- Escalation of issues to relevant teams where appropriate
- Documentation of issues appropriate for our internal and self-service knowledgebases
- Take lead on small project(s) / IT improvements
- Act as a mentor to junior support engineers
Your experience should include
- 5+ years Support of Technical and Care employees in office and remote/WFH environments
- Advanced Knowledge in the following tools: Slack, Zoom, O365, OS knowledge of MAC and Windows
- Support of conferences and meetings of various sizes (A/V support, streaming troubleshooting, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows desktop administration and networking
- Experience with workstation and laptop hardware, Cisco phones/VOIP software, and printers
- Understanding of business grade IT Security/Anti-Virus, VPN, and on site and remote provisioning
- Network patching and wireless troubleshooting
- Ability to self-manage and make best support decisions for employees with limited supervision.
- Logical fault finding, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Extraordinary customer focused attitude with strong communications skills
Join our team
We’re global. We’re local. We’re (almost) everywhere! Our team is comprised of groups and individuals spread across various offices and locales around the world. We focus on the end user experience, how to improve it, and we engineer our way into having fun sometimes too! Most importantly, we work with each other instead of in silos. Despite our global presence, we chat as if we’re next to each other. We work with users who are on the Mac and Windows OS platforms, who rely on us to ensure their day-to-day tasks can be done. Often, we try to work in the background to resolve issues before they happen, but we are there with a smile if an issue arises, to get them back on the road!