Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
FULL TIME / BELGRADE
SoftwareHaus is a growing international company with two offices in Serbia, we are developing and leasing a CRM solution to various SaaS clients. The CRM solution contains alot of different features that clients utilize, shop management, billing, marketing, campaign building.
Who are you:
- You have worked on mid-sized/large projects in the past, where you have held an Executive, leading or high-level tech related position.
- You have experience building and organizing software development teams.
- You have been involved in high-level software architectural planning such as deciding on the technology stack, application service responsibilities, communication protocols between two or more application services to achieve the project goals.
- You will work directly under the COO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience working in a technological role.
- Experience as a CTO, Head of IT or similar position.
- Experience with AWS or a similar cloud solution.
- Experience taking high-level software architectural decisions.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Proven experience in successfully building up and leading an IT organization or an IT department.
- Setting a vision for what technology will be used by the company.
- Leading, managing and expanding the IT development team across all projects.
- Deciding on the high-level architecture of the different software applications that we have, and their communication protocols.
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor and guide to team members.
- Setting the development roadmap with the CEO and product owner.
You surely don't need much persuasion to want to work in the place that offers:
- Top-notch equipment.
- Incentives and goal-oriented bonus schemes.
- A modern Tech Stack.
- As you can see on the cover photo above, we really do have the best view in town.
- Company-paid lunch.
- Free use of swimming pool and gym facilities in the building.