CI/CD (DevOps) Engineer
Fully integrated to our Technology Team, you will be exposed to the most major trends in the software industry while acquiring a unique skill set on the fast-growing industry of the Private Equity and Alternative Finance in general. You will improve the efficiency of the company, by scripting and automating the whole Integration and Delivery Pipeline, using modern solutions such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)/Azure DevOps.
We are reinforcing our software engineers in charge of the development of eFront Insight, the fastest-growing product of eFront, dedicated to Alternative Investment companies.
What your daily job will look like:
- You are the team’s key player as you are responsible for enhancing and maintaining the DevOps Pipeline to support the team activity from feature deliveries to production shipping.
- Your team is full of talented open-minded people with a great innovation spirit.
- You like sharing your knowledge across the other team members.
- Your team is also accountable for every aspect of its SaaS product, including production monitoring and incident resolution on the cloud platform.
Technologies and Concepts involved:
- Scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python…
- Database administration/management: MSSQL/NoSQL
- TFS / Azure DevOps
- AWS / Azure
- Agile (Scrum)
- Basic knowledge of the team’s tech stack: .NET Core C#, NoSQL, React
If you are familiar with these technology concepts, then you probably have:
- BS or Master or Engineer degree specialized in Computer Science or Engineering
- Enthusiastic and creative team player
- Being knowledgeable in Software Programming
- Being able to efficiently communicate in English
- Problem Solving abilities
Great to have:
- Knowledge and Experience in System Administration
- Experience in Development and DevOps
- Good understanding of Source Control, Bug Tracking, Scrum Management and Continuous Integration tools
- An automated script to answer any question
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!