Do you want to build PowerApps and PowerAutomation flows for a global userbase creating real tangible improvements for your colleagues? Would you enjoy working in an agile team that makes a huge difference in developing and pushing solutions to users across Grundfos? Then we have the job for you!
We invite you to join the Grundfos Digitalization journey and bring your talent, innovation, curiosity, and PowerPlatform savviness to support digitalization in Grundfos.
What do we offer?
You will join our Apps & Automation team. A newly formed team under our Group Continuous Improvement Digitalization department that is dedicated to improving Grundfos for our Customers, Employees and Environment, through digitalization.
After years of super successful citizen development, we are centralizing our development to ensure better quality, reusability, and better support of our PowerSolutions. This has become a critical task with an enormous amount of good ideas and untapped potential. You will be part of developing short cycle apps and flows, that will make a real impact for your colleagues, and for Grundfos.
You will be part of a full-stack international digitalization team consisting of platform architect, developers, and project managers located in Denmark, Germany, China, and Serbia. You can, therefore, live anywhere in Europe, as long as you are willing to travel 4-6 times per year and to be part of a genuinely virtual collaboration culture. If you are located in Serbia or Hungary, you can also meet face to face at the office when suitable.
What is the job about?
Your tasks will vary, and you can influence your task and involvement in projects according to your abilities and aspirations.
Overall, your day-to-day tasks will revolve around:
- Develop, maintain, and deliver solutions in PowerApps and PowerAutomate that fit the business value prioritized by the Product Owner
- Monitor and configure cloud architecture in Azure
- Provide support and guidance to users of the systems developed
- Identify areas for improvement in the business as well as facilitate and secure the overall design of the solution
- Deliver advice and consultancy on application functionality and act as a sparring partner towards relevant stakeholders in the Grundfos business
- Ensure that relevant business processes are developed and described, and that the overall design and development is carried out
- Participate in advisory services, application delivery, design, development, implementation, maintenance, support, consultancy, and application integration within a solution area.
If you have the interest you also get to work on UI development and data visualization in PowerBI.
What do you need to apply?
As this is a junior position, we do not expect a vast amount of business experience, but we do expect you have a flair and more than a basic understanding of how to build PowerApps and PowerAutomations flows. In the job, you will be guided by experienced developers and system architects.
To succeed in this role, besides the technical expertise, you need to have the ability to manage somewhat a high uncertainty and system complexity. We also expect a great deal of openness to learn and explore new technologies and concepts. It is also important that you enjoy and are curious about agile ways of working.
Aside from this, we also make our evaluation based on the following:
- Examples of previously developed solutions
- Relevant education or experience in software development. Perhaps you also gained insight into business operations and atomization
- Preferably, you got to apply your capabilities in a business environment during or after your education
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, Azure is a bonus but not a must
- Experience with SQL and database administration is considered an advantage
- Good communicational skills in English in both speech and writing is a must since this is our corporate language
- If you a located near one of our offices in Serbia or Hungary it is a plus but not a requirement
Grundfos is the world’s leading manufacturer of energy efficiency and intelligent water solutions with an annual production of 17 million units, offices in more than 55 countries and over 19,000 employees worldwide. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- Trusting, collaborative and friendly culture
- Endless learning possibilities
- International environment that value work-life balance
- Pleasant, comfortable and modern working place
- Work remotely.
If the job sounds interesting, please forward your resume and cover letter as soon as possible by clicking on “Apply”.