Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 14x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion Hyperoptic are hiring for a Business Analyst who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. As Business Analyst your mission will be to identify, analyse, and document business needs from across the organization, propose solutions, and participate in implementation. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Identify business needs and map end-to-end processes for key business activities.
- Challenge existing practice and identify new and better ways of working.
- Create and deliver continuous updates and revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Ensure that system changes are thoroughly accounted for in plans and properly defined.
- Implement changes and solutions sensitively with minimal disruption – to deadlines and budgets.
- Ensure effective communication of any change to affected teams and to the wider business as appropriate.
- Provide analysis and recommendation for change on the processes to ensure the full end-to-end chain is as lean as possible to enhance speed of delivery
What are we looking for?
- Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, or related degree
- Business analysis certification would be desirable (BCS, CBAP/CCBA, PMI-PBA, or similar)
- Experience working as a Process, Business, Systems, Requirements Analyst, Solutions Architect, Business Improvement Consultant, or a similar role
- Extensive experience and working understanding of general business processes and organisational framework, including goals, strategy, culture and structure
- Proficiency in common tools used to document requirements, design processes, and present information (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply.
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!