Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
System requirements engineering in the automotive industry is one of key areas of systems engineering which is dealing with elicitation, analysis, negotiation, specification and management of product requirements. All these activities are contributing to safety and security of automotive products around us. Each individual dealing with this role has a contribution to the millions of lives saved every year by the intelligent systems that are present in the vehicles surrounding us.
If you are smart, eager to learn, attentive to details, and willing to work in a team with individuals that share the same values and capabilities, we would be more than happy to have you onboard.
Find out more about Continental:
In your day to day job you will:
- Do elicitation of functional and non-functional stakeholder requirements for automotive products.
- Analyze, negotiate and agree upon requirements with all stakeholders (e.g. customer, internal disciplines).
- Create and maintain system requirements specification.
- Assign system requirements specification to respective disciplines (Software, Hardware, Mechanic).
- Establish and maintain requirements traceability.
- Manage & track requirements changes.
- Lead and coordinate interdisciplinary technical discussions.
- Provide support to the System Architect at deriving requirements into system design.
- Provide support to the System Test Engineer at deriving test-cases out of requirements.
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or equivalent technical discipline
- At least 5 years of professional experience in product development, preferably in embedded software and/or electronic for automotive application
- Previous experience with customer elicitation process, key requirements identification, analysis and specification.
- Familiar with requirements management & application lifecycle management tool
- Basic knowledge of functional safety (ISO26262) is an advantage.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Travel readiness
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 22.11.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.