The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring a
About Your Role
As a Business Analyst in our Delivery IDU- DE Ser team, you will be writing specifications, documenting the solution, supporting pre-sales and sales processes with technical presentation, innovating, and enhancing the digital channels platform.
- You have 1+ year of experience in business analyst position
- You have UX design knowledge and you understand digital channels security
- Your knowledge of banking products will be considered an advantage
- You have knowledge of MS office packages
- You hold a University Degree in Business, Economics or IT sciences
- You have intermediate knowledge of the English language
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, casual dress code, etc.)
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.