Wargaming is looking for a Build Engineer to work on World of Warships in our brand-new Belgrade office.
We need a Build Engineer who is ready to support the project and take an active part in the development of the product in terms of using continuous integration and deployment tools for developers.
World of Warships game is a free-to-play naval action MMO that puts players in command of some of the most iconic ships in history. From agile destroyers to mighty battleships, players can choose from a variety of classes and nations as they battle it out on the high seas.
Apply and join us in building the future of World of Warships!
What will you do?
- Collaborate with the development team to create and optimize the continuous integration system of TeamCity;
- Automate routine tasks inside and outside the team;
- Optimize current game client-build scripts.
What are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge of Python (2.7,3.x);
- Experience with Ansible/Puppet configuration management systems;
- Understanding of CI/CD methodologies and experience with automation tools (Teamcity or Jenkins) — we have a complex build system;
- Experience with git/subversion;
- Advanced Russian.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Good knowledge of Linux;
- Experience with Gradle/Ant/Maven;
- Experience with Docker.
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance;
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working);
- Days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group;
- Career development and education opportunities within the company;
- Team buildings / corporate events;
- Gym trainings / Wellness program;
- Personal Gaming Account;
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office;
- Referral program with rewards.