We are a fast-growing blockchain startup headquartered in San Francisco, California, and we are opening a Belgrade Hub in Q3 2019.
We are guided by our core principles of blockchain innovation, passion and operational excellence. We are an agile team, and we are looking for like-minded teammate — enthusiastic, adaptable, team player, self-motivated, problem solver with get things done attitude.
You will be a part of collaborative and highly skilled team — from SW developers, blockchain experts, pen testers, product managers and business developers dedicated to product design and development of cutting-edge blockchain solutions. If you think you can make a positive impact with your work by solving challenges, this role is for you.
- Lead the development of cutting edge blockchain applications and platforms
- Collaboratively identify product requirements, and design architecture with Product, UX and other teams
- Architect and implement a public or private decentralized blockchain
- Develop smart contracts with single and multi-signature capabilities
- Work on digital wallets and cryptocurrencies
- Write automated tests for APIs
- Write server side REST APIs for crypto-currency transactions
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience in software engineering
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics or equivalent experience as a developer
- Experience with Solidity, JavaSript, Node.js, Python
- Experience with Golang or other programming languages Java/Go/C++
- Knowledge of REST and RESTful APIs
- Experience with server-side deployments
- Knowledge of messaging queues, binary protocols and system integration
- Knowledge of security & privacy best practices, PKI, encryption
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently and independently with minimal oversight
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English communication skills and ability to learn fast
What Will Make You Special
- Knowledge of other blockchains: Quorum/Hyperledger/Stellar/EOS…
- Active involvement in open source projects as a contributor/maintainer
What We Offer
- Meaningful, real life business problems to solve
- Opportunity for growth and making a real difference in the world
- Mentoring by senior engineers and leadership team
- Great working environment with excellent salary and benefits
Please email your resume/CV.