ABOUT MVP WORKSHOP
We are a team of blockchain professionals – consultants, developers, engineers, designers, and marketers – with a common goal of exploring cutting-edge technologies, focused on designing and developing blockchain solutions.
Our primary goal is simple - delivering blockchain products that actually work, in the real world with real people. To us, it’s all about constant improvement and sharing our valuable insights and knowledge regarding the development and implementation of blockchain-based innovative solutions, regardless of our backgrounds, as well as providing our clients with the right product development advice and guidelines.
We are currently seeking a Backend Engineer to join our expanding team.
If you are enthusiastic about Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies, we encourage you to submit an application and become a part of our team.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience
- Proficiency in JS (ES6)
- Excellent understanding and experience with REST APIs
- Experience with relational databases. Preferably PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Deep understanding of standard web dev methodologies (tests, logging, CI, monitoring, and similar)
- Familiarity with Unix-like operating systems and CLI tools
- Hands-on experience with test automation processes and tools.
It's a huge plus if you have:
- Experience building scalable systems.
- Experience with NoSql, TypeScript, and AWS services.
- Experience with writing tests and testable code.
- A basic understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- Solid foundation in web application security.
- Good technical documentation writing skills.
- Experience with troubleshooting API problems with external clients.
- Experience with coordinating changes to the documentation, API itself, or a business flow upon analysis of external client's API usage problems
- Experience with writing functional, integration, regression, performance, and scalability tests for distributed systems.
- Identify, reproduce, and isolate bugs, and drive the issues to completion.
- Distributed teams mean you can work from wherever you want…
- ...although we do have two offices in the center of Belgrade
- No-limit paid vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Tech and education budget
- True meritocracy when it comes to promotions