We need a software engineer who will be responsible for developing eCommerce cloud solutions for some of well-known world brands (Intersport, Ecco, Omron, HEMA…). You will be part of the multinational company and work with experienced team members. Integrating cloud solution with other third party systems for payments, order and customer relationship management will be required from you. Proposing the right solutions, improving development process and sharing the knowledge will be your daily routine.
Skills and experiences:
- 2+ years of experience in web development
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience in back-end technologies such as Java, C#, Node.js, etc.
- Understanding and daily use of design patterns
- Experience with building RESTful and SOAP web services and integrating with external systems
- Experience with React, Angular, Vue, Typescript (is a plus)
- Familiarity with some of Agile development methodologies including SCRUM or KANBAN
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Creatively solve complex problems
- Site development for some of the well-known world brands.
- Using best practices and design patterns on a daily basis.
- Write high-performance, scalable, reusable code
- Drive a code review driven culture to encourage quality development
- Continuously learning and improving your skills.
- Work closely with clients and project managers for setting project priorities and scoping decisions
- Contribute to internal initiatives such as improving our development processes
What we offer:
- Working on international projects with well-known clients
- Working at the company with a transparent and flat organisational structure and culture
- A mentor’s assistance, no matter the level of your experience
- Personal and professional development supported by our experienced and educated colleagues
- Internal and external trainings
- Onboarding, people skills workshops, and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Gym, CrossFit or Yoga training
- English language classes
- In-house library and conferences
- Team buildings
- Private health insurance