Holycode is currently looking for a Backend Developer for our Company-Factory team. They at Company factory are not ordinary digital business consultants, they combine the three worlds business, tech and marketing. Company factory has clients that love them because of their unique culture and work practice as they focus on the most challenging part of any digital projects, that is, the EXECUTION. Their motto is: 20% concept / 80% execution. At CF you, as developers, can always challenge the solutions to make it better. With them, you are not just writing code. You make the ideas work! You will be creating the products or solutions that users actually use and love to use, and be proud of it!
Company Factory is one year old and is already making an impact within the company and delivered five projects to their clients. Delivered projects include digitalisation in real-estate sectors, digital business model for B2B to B2C transformation, a novel platform for tenant management, user journey designs and rebranding, and crafting digital experiences for users. We are not a digital agency merely writing codes, but a team of experienced digital enthusiasts working on different aspects of digital business: UX/UI, business, marketing, and modern technologies.
Technology stack is based primarily on VueJS and ReactJS, NodeJS, ES6/TypeScript, GraphQL, Docker, Google Cloud / AWS, Java, PHP but Company Factory never limits themselves to any specific set of technology. Using the right tools for the problems is the key and you’re always free to explore, learn, and apply new skills for the next challenge to tackle.
- 4-5 years of experience in building server-side applications with NodeJS, strong understanding of business processes; 2-3 years of experience using Cloud platform.
- Excellent NodeJS with Typescript (Java skills a plus), and/or PHP experience. Other modern programming languages are welcome.
- Cloud technologies (Google Cloud / AWS), especially with Docker or Kubernetes
- Automation - auto-deployment with CI/CD, monitoring
- Enterprise software architecture, design patterns, databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL)
- Test-driven development, optimization skills
- Business process modeling, data structure
- API development - RESTful / GraphQL
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Amazing product to work on
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- The budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer, and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to build products that really make a difference
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
- Variable bonuses based on performance - personal goals
- Discretionary bonus based on company annual goals
Deadline for applications: 22.08.2021.