We are looking for a .NET Developer, problem-solver with extensive experience in .NET Core 3.1, C# and SQL.
Who are we?
Scandinavian company with a Serbian touch, we have been at the forefront of industrial Track & Trace for two decades. As a leading solution provider and system integrator, we assist manufacturers in the tobacco and dairy industries to comply with international laws and regulations.
Based in Denmark, our core principles of clear guidelines, empowerment, task ownership, and understanding of personal life are upheld in both our Copenhagen and Belgrade offices. With a hybrid work schedule and a focus on employee development, we encourage our team to use and build their innovative thinking and entrepreneurial mindset to actively participate in the product development process.
About the job
As a part of international team of 7 senior developers, you will be contributing to the successful delivery of customer solutions by participating in the following tasks:
- Develop existing and new FractureCode products
- Apply your analytical skills when mapping processes to product requirements
- Develop and write product specifications along with test cases
- Assist in capturing and understanding client needs and their business processes
- Maintain and develop the existing software products to comply with client requests
- Testing of customer solution for specific projects
- Provide documentation to client and support team
We expect that you have extensive experience with programming and we imagine you have the following elements:
- Extensive experience in .Net Core, C#, SQL, Web API and MVC
- Design patterns and SOLID principles
- Understanding what happens “under the hood”
- Proven track record in building products (from scratch)
- Fluent in English – oral and written
What can we offer?
- Challenging and long term projects
- Education & Trainings
- Health insurance
- No communication with customers
- Peace and quiet during work (no micromanagement)
- Zero calls after work
Join our team
We select applications continuously, so please upload your application and CV as soon as possible. Please share if you know some great people, who would love this job.