Salestrekker is a cutting edge FinTech platform and a CRM solution that enables finance brokers and banks to provide services and engage their client base. Our innovative approach has resulted in us being one of the fastest growing products of its kind in Australia and New Zealand, integrating with a number of banking and general solutions via extensive API.
In order to fulfil this growth, we are hiring talented Back-end Developers to join our Serbia team. Whether you are a developer ready to step to the next level or already proven software engineer, we have a role for you.
As a Go developer, you will develop Go packages, programs and services that are scalable, well documented, reliable and maintainable. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Coding back-end components and connecting applications to other web services;
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance;
- Exploring new technology solutions to continually enhance functionality;
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents;
- Participating in code reviews;
- Implement Docker for smaller-scale applications that require simpler deployments;
- Structure our user interface with React and ensure REST API access is available for enterprise-grade finance customers on-demand;
- Manage multiple projects within reasonable design specifications;
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible;
- Establish project milestones to ensure timely product development and efficient teamwork;
- Collaborate with front-end web developers and programmers to improve productivity.
Requirements and capabilities
- At least a year of work experience in the full suite of Go frameworks and tools;
- Understanding of HTTP protocol;
- You are a team player and problem solver with good communication skills;
- Strong technical English (conversational, written);
- Capability to work on macOS and/or Linux.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Micro Services;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Git.
- Work on a fast growing and exciting platform, by learning and working with the latest technologies;
- Competitive pay and bonus package that increases regularly with your skill level and contribution;
- Flexible locations – working partly remotely, offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad.
Selection process will contain a practical test where the skills will be assessed along with interviews to determine a fit. Practical test has rudimentary complexity and would take experienced developer couple of hours to complete. Deadline for task completion will be one week, while the entire selection process is expected to take about a month. You will be briefed accordingly at each step of the process.
If you would like to join a dynamic quest of building a successful, game changing platform down under, send us your CV.