Become our new back-end developer!
If you're thoughtful in writing code, know PHP with OOP, SQL, and Git, experienced one of the frameworks like Symfony and Laravel before and love working in Linux environment, you may just be the perfect new + for our team.
If you're curious for more, visit the job posting on our website - www.studiopresent.com/careers
Come and join us in Digital Hive - our new home.
Our dynamic team needs new players! We are looking for a back-end developer who’s ready to tackle new challenges! Our culture is based on a team spirit, great communication, creativity and a desire for progress.
Our offices are located in a newly-built Digital Hive building (Somborski put 33a, Subotica).
If people around you describe yourself as a person of ambition, responsibility, and independence, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Applicants should know:
- The trial period lasts three months, fully compensated
- You would be working in our Subotica offices (work from home is not possible) - all necessary conditions are provided for comfortable work and pleasant environment (kitchen, lounge area, beautiful terrace - peaceful and cozy), we love plants so everything is green
Requirements for a back-end developer:
- The most important quality we are looking for in a future back-end developer is thoughtfulness in writing code, above all
- Knowledge of PHP with OOP, SQL and Git
- Knowing frameworks like Symfony, Laravel and Drupal is considered a plus
- Working in a Linux environment is also an advantage
- You love what you do and always strive to be better and learn something new
How to apply?
Easy. Submit your application with CV and a cover letter attached.
You may also want to send us some of your past projects or code snippets (GitHub or similar).
If you are possibly interested in a position (frontend developer, UX designer, etc.) that is not currently open, please send us a cover letter - we will definitely consider your application!