Who can apply:
Candidates with one or more years of experience working as a DevOps engineer specialized in working with Azure. Formal education in IT is not required but is a plus. We will give an advantage to the candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT.
- Designing and implementation of Azure infrastructure using IaC
- Automation of recurring processes
- Working closely with the development team and implementing CI/CD solutions for building, testing, and deploying applications
- Containerizing applications and orchestrating containers
- Designing and implementing application environments to ease development, testing, and release processes
- Monitoring the infrastructure and applications for improvement
- Maintaining and upgrading current processes
- Doing cost-cutting analysis
- Proposing changes that add value to clients
- Experience in working with Azure and ADO
- Experience in containerization and orchestration (Docker, Azure WebApp, AKS, Container Instances, ACR)
- Experience in working with IaC (Terraform, ARM templates, Bicep)
- Experience in writing CI/CD for application and infrastructure (Azure Pipeline, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience in working with Linux and Windows administration (networking, monitoring, security, backup)
- Experience in working with web servers (Nginx, IIS)
- Experience in using monitoring tools (Application Insights, Monitor)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Basic DevSecOps skills
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Nice to have:
- GitOps (Argo, Flux)
- Configuration Management Tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Designing infrastructure with disaster recovery and high availability in mind
- Knowledge of SQL and noSQL
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects that will provide you with an opportunity to work with various startups
- Expanding knowledge and growing together with the team
- Getting to know different teams from different countries and meeting different organizational cultures which will provide you with a chance for personal and professional development
- Involvement in a challenging and dynamic working environment
- Having the entire team's support in helping you blend into the company's culture, fit in, and bond with others
- Having the entire team's support in helping you sharpen your skills
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.