Weekend Cover Required
Would you like to learn about biometric verification and work with the latest generation smart phone technologies? Interested in learning new platforms and new technology? If you consider yourself a high energy, customer focused, problem solving wiz then this is the team for you.
The Part You’ll Play – Role Summary
Assists Daon customers with biometric mobile application development and deployments. Works with customers and internal teams to expedite the diagnosis and resolution of technical incidents and software licensing issues assigned to the Customer Support group in line with service level agreements.
- You will work with a global team of hard-working, smart Support Engineers to provide high quality customer support through the performance of triage and troubleshooting, log file analysis, software delivery, ticketing administration, sample app SDK testing, and processing third party and Daon license requests.
- This is a challenging and expansive role that provides exposure to many different technologies and opportunities for career development into deeper mobile application, frameworks, or software development (SDK) related roles.
- In addition to remote assistance and troubleshooting, there may be occasional requirements for on-site product installation, performance improvement, or training delivery.
Essential Functions & Role Responsibilities
- Provides comprehensive and professional customer support to ensure customer satisfaction
- Triaging new support incidents, testing biometric sample applications with our Android SDK and iOS SDK, and providing customer solutions either directly or via escalation processes
- Maximizing customer satisfaction on application development issues by understanding our customer’s needs, consulting with our software development team, and providing technical solutions
- Support readiness testing of new product releases, its documentation, SDKs and sample apps
- Delivering and tracking Daon IdentityX software releases and documentation to customers
- Building customer reference environments in AWS using the Daon sample mobile apps as health checks
- Authoring, publishing and updating knowledge base articles and web content
- Tracking and managing Daon and third-party software licenses
- Administer and improve our Customer Support Portal and other business tools
- Participate in the on-call weekend rotation as remote support for the global “follow the sun” model
- Maintains a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responds promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicates with customers through various channels; chat, email & phone
- Obtains product mastery in order to respond to customer concerns promptly and accordingly
- Keeps records of customer interactions, transactions, comments/complaints/feedback
- Regularly Communicates and coordinates with colleagues as necessary
- Provides feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Critical Success Factors – Personal Traits & Characteristics
- Customer focused, flexible and willing to take ownership of issues
- Excellent communication skills -- a high percentage of your time will be spent dealing with people at different levels of organizations and clear communication is essential – both verbal and written
- Strong team player that will readily engage and help others on the team when they are under pressure or overloaded.
- Ability to learn quickly – we provide a training programme that requires self-driven learning. This is a key component to help ramp-up in the job as well as progress your career quickly
- A love of technology – an ideal candidate will have technology running through their veins and impart that passion to clients and the rest of the team
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
Basic Qualification Requirements:
- 2+ years’ Product Technical Support experience
- Extensive relevant hands-on technical & management experience of support/operations teams and skills - troubleshoot, debug, evaluate, and resolve software issues
- Basic knowledge of RESTful API, and the ability to conduct/create REST web services call for testing
- Basic SQL knowledge, Script writing (Oracle or MSSQL or MySQL)
- Understanding of TLS/SSL, Apache Tomcat, and security certificates
It would be ideal to also have:
- Technical competence and strong academic record. BE/BS in Computer Science preferred.
- Mobile device integration testing or SDK experience
- Linux competence (preferably Red Hat Enterprise Linux or variants)
- Experience of operating and maintaining Java based infrastructure, in particular, familiarity with diagnosing and resolving JVM related issues and interpreting Java error messages.
- iOS or Android App Dev Experience (Obj-C/Swift)
- Cloud Platform Experience (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Understanding of common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, LDAP
- Flexible work environment
- Hybrid approach - work from home or office
- Modern new office in the city center in Belgrade
- Working hub in the center of Novi Sad
- Health & Wellness
- Full-covered medical insurance for you and your family
- Fitpass Card
- Company-sponsored life insurance
- Learning & Development
- An opportunity to work with the latest tech stack within the growing world of biometric and identity
- Support in personal skills development through internal and external education
- Great Culture
- Organized Sport&Social Club and company events
- Supportive and friendly people
- International working environment, and much more!
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute introductory call with our HR Business Partner
- Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will then be invited to a series of practical interviews with members of the technical teams
- Successful candidates will be selected and contacted with an offer to join our team