DXC Technology helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy the enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experiences. Learn more about the DXC story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution at www.dxc.technology.
Our customers are financial institutions in Serbia and region. We are looking for talented and ambitious people who want to develop their banking knowledge and work on Service Provider side on improving banking service in one-stop-shop, banking-as-a-service for implementation, maintenance and operation of Temenos T24 core banking.
We are passionate, ambitious, creative, transparent, and very challenging team. If you are quick-minded, not afraid of unknown and if you are ready to be faced with challenging daily tasks that need your immediate action, then it is a great place for your further development. Opportunities and possibilities are endless, you just need to reach out for them.
- Review/write technical specifications and document them as needed
- Design, development, and implementation of changes
- Bug fixing on code and data
- Improvement of existing solutions
- Internal testing of modules on integrated environment
- Checking the quality of the data regarding the technical correctness of the content
- Automation of regular and periodic data controls
- Automation of vendor-supplied data controls on core systems
- Reporting on the status of incidents, problems, and requests.
Technical knowledge required:
- Java WS, java script
- Databases: IBM DB2, MS SQL server
- Databases: All objects (Procedures, MQT, Jobs, Tables etc.)
- Experience from banking sector (advantage).
Other skills required:
- Excellent computer literacy
- Strong problem-solving ability, conceptual and analytical skills
- Responsible person with strong implementation skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks in parallel and meet deadlines
- Ability to work as a team player, carry out short deadlines and stressful situations
- Ability to solve problems independently.