We are looking for Angular Developers!
If you want to consult our clients about best practices in frontend applications architecture and development and if you are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming, this might be a job for you.
Our developers work on various projects for foreign and domestic clients, ranging from automation solutions for the logistics industry to developing complex financial products or working on government apps.
Currently, we are looking for mid/senior Angular Developer.
Depending on the project, new developers will work on a hotel property management system project for a worldwide leader in hotel technology solutions or on a project for a client active in fields of welding technology, photovoltaics, and battery charging technology.
Check out the rest of this job ad for more information about the job position and the company!
Your responsibilities will mostly include:
- translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- develop new user-facing features
- build reusable code and libraries for future use
- ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
- excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
- a competitive salary
- opportunity for a full-time remote engagement or work from Zagreb, Bjelovar, Varaždin, or Kragujevac office
- personal and professional growth and development opportunities
- cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
- relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- employee recognition, awards, and gifts
- various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events, and sport activities
- an essential role in a company of 150 employees
- the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit. Check out the descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a technical fit if you have:
- minimum of 2-year experience working in Angular 2+
- College Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar)
- solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- a high level of experience with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
You are a cultural fit if you have:
- the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
- eagerness to learn new things
- constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
- the motivation for sharing knowledge with your teammates
What can you expect from us:
- teamwork – collaboration with clients, team members, and stakeholders
- ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- agility – we use agile methodologies in the development professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
- possibility of remote work
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check our website out.
Deadline for applications: 12.07.2022.
Serengeti is an award-winning software development consulting company. It took us years to gain the experience and the knowledge we show off with today. Many attributes did not come over night as we have been writing this story together since 2007. With 300 projects behind us, we can proudly say that we have a stockpile of knowledge, know-how and, most importantly, a big load of passion for what we do and an experience that grants impeccable management of the whole development cycle.
Teamwork is one of our core capabilities both between Serengeti engineers and between Serengeti and our client. We select, develop and empower individuals with strong talent, great attitude, energy, and ensure that they will always work well within a team. We enable seamless team extension by mirroring the processes and development environments of our demanding clients.
Our global team of over 150 engineers are adept in all major technology platforms and possess unique development skills, domain knowledge and real-world experience.
Today, our business continues to expand rapidly. We maintain 100% reference ability by meeting and often exceeding our clients' high level of expectations.
We are proud to work with companies that are among leading global companies in their industries. We help them innovate through software and achieve often very ambitious growth targets.
na osnovu 1 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Mid Java Developer
Tim mi je bio super kao i projekat
Ne pitaju te na koji ces projekat ici, tako da ne znas prakticno sta te ceka. Plate nisu kokuretne, beneficija nikakvih nema.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 3 plate
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata