Are you driven by the best practices and you want to work on cutting-edge technologies? Want to become part of the agile team and to work across the full tech stack? Eager to develop in-house products? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for a great Angular Developer!
As an Angular Developer, you will be responsible for the development of the company’s current in-house projects. Duties primarily revolve around building new features by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix bugs, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience with Web API development
- Experience with Vue.js
Our recruitment process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
- Step 1 – CV Submission and Review
- Step 2 – First Meeting: before diving into your technical skills we’d love to find out what you are all about. What your career vision looks like and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity to learn about Hunch.
- Step 3 – Technical task + Interview: we’ll brainstorm and create a task relevant to your role
- Step 4 – Team Lead interview gives you an opportunity to learn who you will be working with directly and on what project you’ll be involved in greater detail.
Hunch is a fast-growing technology startup building an advanced creative automation and media buying platform which helps global advertisers achieve performance at scale. We are a small and tightly knit team that helps clients across the globe including some of the largest agencies and brands in the US, Latin America, Asia, and Europe. As a Meta Business Partner, we help marketers compete online while having fun.