Payten provides complete payment industry solutions, for non-financial and financial institutions, supporting card and card-less transactions. The offering includes solutions for eCommerce, mPayments, Processing as well as ATM and POS related services. We deliver software and services including outsourcing and equipment, providing highest level of expertise, maintenance and support through the entire portfolio. It is a member of the Asseco South Eastern Europe group (ASEE), a leading IT provider in the SEE region in terms of the revenue derived from its own software and services. Covering 21 countries, ASEE is the top player for banking and strong in other industrial verticals. It employs more than 2700 employees and is part of the Asseco Group, which ranks among top ten software vendors in Europe.
We are hiring an: Android Software Developer.
About your role
As an Android Software Developer in our CARD-Software Support team, you will be:
- Developing the different EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) POS device models;
- Supporting the integration of EFT POS devices to processors and cash register machines;
- Accepting and processing data of card payments.
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience in software development
- You have strong knowledge of Android development or in C/C++
- Your experience with POS applications will be considered as advantage
- You have intermediate knowledge of English
- You hold Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent
- You are organized, proactive, fast learner
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- You show willingness to learn and apply new skills
- You are comfortable with adhering to coding standard
- You are a good team player and not afraid to ask questions and/or give opinions/suggestions
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.