We are a digital identity company that believes in a future where customers can perform any transaction without friction. We enable banks, fintech, retailers, marketplaces, healthcare systems, and many others to provide more secure and delightful experiences to their customers.
Through our flagship suite, Incode Omni, we offer an end-to-end omnichannel identity platform that helps businesses address all of their identity needs, from digital onboarding and know-your-customer (KYC) to omnichannel authentication and more.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our close-knit team and we’re looking for leaders who are curious, driven and excited by ownership!
Incode is seeking Android engineers to join our mobile development team. We are building flexible SDKs and end-to-end solutions on top of our machine-learning technology. You will help to design and build new features for our Android products. A fluid, delightful user interface is the goal, so be ready to use material components and animations to achieve this. You will be working with our engineers to build an easy-to-use, performant and stable Android SDK. You will help us grow a dynamic, international development team. We are looking for smart, driven candidates who want to be part of a culture of innovation and creativity that will revolutionize biometrics.
What you will be working on?
- Building highly performant Android SDK that mostly relies on efficient frame processing directly from the camera feed, so that in-house built machine learning libraries can perform at their best to verify a person’s identity
- Work on transitioning the Android SDK to Kotlin language in the long-term, meanwhile contributing to current MVP architecture that heavily relies on RxJava
- Be part of our git feature workflow, involved in both creating and reviewing Pull Requests.
- Be part of bi-weekly sprints and available for daily status meetings
- Work closely with product, design, and quality assurance teams to make sure not only that the code is performing well, but rather product is delivering the best possible experience to the customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/related field or relevant working experience
- 3+ years of professional Android native app development
- Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with Android MVP/related architecture patterns
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with multithreading
- Experience with SCRUM or Kanban
- Experience with Git
- A history of published Android apps on Google Play Store
Benefits & Perks
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive salary
- Travel – yearly sprints when safe to do so
- Benefit allowance for health insurance
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Learn the basics of a new language from your colleagues. We’re a very small yet multi-cultural team so you can choose from Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Hindi, Norwegian, Serbian, or Romanian)
- Working as part of a global business with a diverse team
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early-stage start-up with sound funding
Working closely with passionate and supportive team members
Values matter! We share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
- Customer-centric and impactful products
- Working as part of a bright, passionate, and diverse team
- Bias for action