WaveAccess is an international results-driven company that provides high-quality custom software development services for hundreds of emerging and established companies globally. By supporting customers with talented software engineers and also vast experience in advanced technologies, WaveAccess builds innovative software solutions while minimizing development risks and costs.
Throughout its 21-year history, the company’s highly skilled specialists have implemented over 500 successful projects for market leaders, ambitious startups, and government institutions.
Currently, we are looking for an Android developer to make the team even stronger.
Tech Stack: Kotlin, Kotlin Coroutines/RxJava, DI (Dagger 2), Android Architecture Components, Room, Retrofit
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in developing mobile applications for Android from 1 year
- Knowledge of Android SDK and Kotlin, Java
- Understanding of architectural patterns (MVVM/MVC/MVP) and the ability to use them
- Knowledge of the principles of OOP, SOLID and Clean Architecture
- Experience using Android Architecture Components and Android Jetpack
- Knowledge of RxJava or Kotlin Coroutines
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- English at Intermediate level and above (reading technical documentation is a must)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with DI
- Experience working with animation frameworks
- Experience writing Unit tests
- Cross-platform development experience (Flutter, Unity, React Native)
- Various projects for international clients on modern technology stack
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Regular assessments and salary reviews Read more at wave-access.com