Symphony is a technology house headquartered in San Francisco with engineering hubs in Belgrade, Niš, Novi Sad, Sarajevo, Skopje, and consulting offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen, Denver, and London. We’re working with 4 out of Fortune’s 10 most admired brands of 2020 as well as some of the most ambitious and creative founders in the world. We have collaborated with clients who were educated at MIT, Stanford, and Harvard & trained at Facebook and Amazon.
Symphony is a partner and preferred vendor of Google Ventures, StartX, and Y Combinator. We like to tackle challenging projects in fields such as biotech, machine learning, IoT, wearables, and augmented reality.
You will have a chance to work with one of the best people on some of the most challenging projects.
- Producing top tier code;
- Recommending improvements to technology landscape and document constraints in app development;
- Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform;
- Exploring the more complex edges of the Android technology stack;
- Communicating and following best practices for mobile development.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience;
- Android application development using Android SDK;
- Relevant experience with Android Studio, Java 7+, Google API’s for Android;
- Experience with Google Play App Store approval & distribution process;
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented concepts;
- Familiar with Git version control;
- Highly developed ability to analyse and understand business context and logic behind the software so lution;
- Algorithmic approach to problem solving;
- Advanced level of English language;
- BA degree in Computer Science or a related technical field / relevant education in programming is a plus;
Symphony takes great pride in our company culture and team spirit. Our workplace perks and benefits are designed to help employees grow both personally and professionally. Become part of our collaborative environment offering support, mentoring, and guidance throughout your career.
Are you up for the challenge? Let’s give it a try!