We are looking for a Junior Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of application aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of zuper Android application and its integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side our product team, other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or Electrical Engineering.
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object oriented design, data structures, algorithm - design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design.
- Knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
- A passion for continuous learning and understanding.
What we Expect from you?
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java and Kotlin code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Drive test-driven development, including refactoring.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
What you'll get?
- Join the core team and work towards a lead Android developer position
- Work remotely or in our great office in Niš
- Competitive salary and generous equity grants