We are looking for an experienced Android Developer who would like to become a part of our growing team.
We are Computer Rock, an international software company with headquarters based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and Manchester we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
This is a full-time position. Location: Belgrade or Remote
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in software development for Android
- Kotlin and Java programming language experience
- Independent problem-solving skills
It would be a bonus to have:
- Experience in developing Flutter or Xamarin mobile applications
- Experience developing for iOS or other mobile platforms
- C/C++, Swift, Objective-C, or C# programming language knowledge
- A computer science background
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Research, design, implement and maintain advanced Android applications.
- Write and implement clean and efficient code.
- Collaborate with the rest of the development team, UI designers, business and systems analysts.
- Keep yourself up to date with new technologies and coding style
- Integrate software components and third-party libraries
- Recommend and execute improvements regarding project
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We place you amongst experts in the industry We have a 10 years-long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing, and operating digital products and helping clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine, and IoT.
- We make you feel happy at work We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage a mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At a team level, various educational presentations are organized to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We provide you with numerous benefits Our employees have private health insurance, access to the wellbeing platform Rezilient and learning platforms Kodeco, SymfonyCasts, and Udemy, foreign language learning course, FitPass membership, private pension funds, vouchers for food via Wolt and transportation via CarGo, and education in various fields by MasterClass.
- We give you flexibility and comfort Remote and/or office work, flexible working hours, and up to 27 days of vacation per year.
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, by the river Sava, meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process into just a single interview. It contains both HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our job offer.
How to apply?
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
- Please be sure to include links to your relevant work references, including apps, websites, open-source projects, demo projects, GitHub and similar profile pages.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.