Boopro Tech is a software development company seeking creative and skilled developers to join our fast growing team. Our skills and knowledge are very flexible – we are able to accomplish literally any IT challenge today’s market can throw on us.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
We are looking for an Android Developer Intern who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Requirements and qualifications
- Knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks, AndroidTV is a big plus
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines is a nice to have
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications is a nice to have
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade and Nis
- Up to twenty seven days of annual leave
- Flexibility: sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Use of the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Agile environment and methodology
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Fully equipped kitchens including espresso, other refreshments and fresh fruits
Where are we based?
Our office in Belgrade is located downtown, Stevana Sremca 20.
Our office in Nis is located downtown, Trg Kralja Aleksandra 4.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
Send us Your application!
- Please send your application, CV and example projects
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable project references or Github account
- Please contact us if you have any questions about this position.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.
Our skills and knowledge are very flexible – we are able to accomplish literally any IT challenge today’s market can throw on us.
Being on the market since 2017, we have managed to gain the trust and respect from our clients. Long-term relationships and happy customers have always been one of our main goals.
Beograd, Niš, Remote
Beograd, Niš, Remote