Android Developer For Minimizing RF Exposure App
Who are we?
- Are EMFProtector: https://emfprotector.com/
- We want to help people protect themselves from electromagnetic radiation - that is our mission.
- Love simplicity and honesty.
- Don't take ourselves too seriously.
- Believe in excellence and show it through our work.
Who's right for the job? If you are:
- Are hungry for learning and growth.
- Want to build world-class software that impacts other peoples lives.
- Are not afraid to work hard.
- Enthusiastic about development.
- Love shipping code quickly.
- Are autonomous & self-learner.
- Are not afraid to make mistakes.
- An excellent communicator.
- Experience working with building android software of at least 3+ years.
- Basic understanding of radio frequencies and their manipulation through the Android software.
- Can develop an app that will hold the following features:
- To be able to put the phone on airplane mode automatically from a specific time to another time.
- To shut off WiFi/Bluetooth if it is not used actively.
- To reduce the frequency of times the phone searches for WiFi networks.4) To reduce the frequency of times the phone is actively checking/connecting to a cell tower.
1) Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in it include a paragraph of why we should choose you and please include your CV in it.
2) Please use the subject "EMF Android Developer" when you write the email, otherwise, we'll ignore your application.
3) Please use the words "lessemf" as the first words of your email, otherwises, we'll ignore your application.