Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
As a Team Leader, you will be heading the existing team of engineers designing, developing, deploying and operating features that, first and foremost, add customer value to Analytics. The remit includes the full stack from data ingestion to visualisation with data pipelines, dashboards, orchestration and a fair bit of team spirit.
Quality, excellence, autonomy and agility motivate us and you should feel the same. We rely on a variety of AWS technologies, appropriate for each requirement, but these are just means to an end.
Planted in the wider Engineering team, sharing best practices, evangelisation, and mentoring will also be part of your day-to-day job.
Your mission at Aircall
- Technical leadership of 3-5 engineers
- Scoping projects in alignment with the Product Manager
- People management and quarterly reviews
- Roadmap assistance and technological planning
- Input on requirements analysis
- Accountable for design, architecture, and end-to-end delivery
A little about you
- Good communication and solid people management skills,
- Strong agile mindset and ability to see projects in a context,
- Previous management of 1-1s, reviews and people coaching,
- Cloud-driven solution experience (preferably with AWS),
- 5+ years of professional history in data/back-end development
- Python, Scala or similar languages
- with a focus on delivering for security, scalability, availability, and performance,
- A background in large-scale microservices-based architecture, event-driven architecture,
- Worked on full scale solutions,
- Security is at the forefront of your mind in everything that you do.
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
- Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
- Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
- Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.