JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com
Analytical Services Refresh Analyst (M/F)
Jaggaer understands people are our most important asset and is looking for an Analytical Services Analysts to support and drive continued company growth. You will support the global consulting teams to deliver analytical services Spend refreshes for our global Spend Analytics clients. This support role will cover the end to end delivery of Spend refreshes working in a dedicated team working from our offices in Serbia.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Planning, testing, tracking the periodic data loads for Spend Analytics Refreshes
- Understanding of documenting new business requirements, business analysis development, maintenance and testing of Reporting BI and Tableau application environments
- Use of Oracle SQL and MS SQL Server SQL to access and manipulate data
- Understanding of Entity Relationship Diagram to design client tailor-made reporting solutions
- Understanding of multiple data sources and multi-tenant environments
- Working in the Analytical Services team, knowledge of dashboarding tools such as Tableau will be a bonus.
- Classification and categorization of Spend data
- Troubleshooting of application issues resulting from data inconsistencies or anomalies
- Development of quality control procedures and documented process steps to support future automation and application environment management
- Analysis of business requirements, and data processes and workflow for efficiency improvements
- Demonstrate capabilities of consulting skills, such as problem solving, influencing, and possibly delivering presentations to mainly internal but also potential clients’ audiences
- Occasional out of hours work may be required
- Occasional travel overseas for the purposes of training
- Technical or highly numerical degree educated in IT Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or technology field equivalent based degree, and/or other relevant qualifications
- Ability to research categories for classification of inbound spend data to facilitate better reporting
- Knowledge of the following Reporting Platforms desired: Tableau, Looker, Qlik
- Knowledge of the following Reporting Platforms preferred: Microsoft SQL server, JasperSoft, Business Object SAP, MS Reporting Services, Oracle BI Publisher
- Some work experience in a similar or related area is preferred.
- Interest and demonstrable experience in in best practice and innovative requirements gathering and data visualization design.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills are essential
- Ability to reason through logic problems and apply creative thinking, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines.
- Self-starter, able to work independently whilst contributing to a team environment located in other countries
- Knowledge of SaaS / Cloud procurement solutions preferred.
- Fluent written and verbal English, additional languages a plus
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass, etc.
- A modern office in New Belgrade and Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!