The SAP Application Management Support Team provides support for our internal customers across Europe and Russia. The range of activities includes incident management and training as well as process design, implementation of change requests and support of our project teams during roll-out projects.
Our system landscape consists of several systems using ECC 6.0, with ongoing activities in the area of S/4 HANA.
This position requires an analytical, experienced and motivated team-player with a strong SAP Logistics background, work ethic and integrity that will become a key part of the SAP Team. You should have good communication skills in German and English and have a strong desire to excel.
Knowledge in the Automotive Industry and ABAP will be a major advantage. Besides a solid PP experience of at least 3 years, you should also have a basic knowledge of other SAP modules like MM, SD and WM as well as experience in managing small projects.
- Provide day-to-day SAP end-user support (2nd and 3rd Level)
- Analyze business requirements and gaps not met by the existing systems / implementations
- Identify feasible solutions, create business blueprints and provide effort estimations
- Create or review development specifications
- Implement solutions using customizing and master data setup
- In case of ABAP skills: implement small reports or user-exits / BADIs
- Support roll-out projects
- Assist in the coordination and collaboration with external consultants
- Consult for research and implementation assistance in regard to new modules, features or interfaced/integrated new products
- Time tracking and documentation according to Magna Global IT standards
- Ensure billing of your projects and changes
- Create business blueprints
Knowledge and Education
- University degree in Business Information Technology or other comparable education
- Must have knowledge on PP module in SAP and have a good understanding of manufacturing business processes
- Nice to have interface knowledge between PP and MM, WM, SD, FI/CO and QM modules
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Experience with interfaces to Manufacturing Execution Systems is a major plus
- ABAP knowledge is a major plus
- MS Office and Outlook experience
- A minimum of 3 years of working with SAP
- Experience in the Automotive Industry is desirable
Skills and Competencies
- Solid technical competence in SAP PP
- Cost awareness
- Works independently as well as a team player and manages own workload
- Creates a positive work environment by demonstrating and sharing functional/technical knowledge
- Is able to acquire new skills
- Collaborates with users, excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Evaluates risks and implications of implementing new solutions and assesses dependencies to other modules
- Uses teamwork to positively contribute to a high-morale/high-performance team culture, consulting attitude and strong personal integrity
- Project and Time Management skills, including flexible approaches in the coordination of available resources
- High external and internal service orientation, initiative, creativity, diligence, accuracy and social skills
Regular overnight travel 10-15% of the time.
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work Environment.