Anari Platform is a general-purpose platform that offers hardware-accelerated implementations of various algorithms of interest (Linear Algebra, Machine Learning, …). Algorithms Engineer will help design new and customize existing algorithmic solutions for hardware acceleration. You will work closely with a team of hardware engineers to develop hardware architecture that implements algorithms of interest in an optimal way.
Job description: what you’ll be doing
- Develop new and customize existing algorithmic solutions tailored for massively parallel implementations
- Implement the algorithms using various Python numerical and scientific computing libraries
- Work closely with a team of hardware engineers on hardware implementations
- Develop and maintain test suits
- Profile, evaluate and analyze algorithm performance
- Work on the custom compiler from our Anari Framework that generates hardware description from the Python code
Job requrements: desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- Masters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or another related field. Ph.D. preferred
- 5+ years of experience developing and implementing complex algorithms in software or hardware
- Experience in algorithm parallelization
- Extensive knowledge using JIRA, GITHUB or similar version control, development, & bug tracking tools
- Strong SW programming background with Python
- Experience in software testing
- Strong knowledge of Mathematical Optimization, Machine Learning & Pattern Recognition, as well as adept in generic problem-solving skills
- Be able to work in a dynamic, collaborative, interdisciplinary and fast-paced team
What makes Anari unique?
- We don’t create a product, we create possibilities.
- We dare to be different in every detail.
- We believe there are people who share our rebellion.
- We believe that AI belongs to everyone.
- We believe that Innovation lives beyond the frame.
- We are loud where others are silent.
- You will be part of an amazing team of innovators.
- You will be able to learn and grow as never before.
Deadline for applications: 22.05.2021.