If you have a keen eye for design plus you are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming, this might be a job for you.
Our developers work on various projects for foreign and domestic clients, ranging from automation solutions for the logistics industry to developing complex financial products or working on government apps.
We are looking for Adobe Experience Manager developer who would work on a project for our international client which provides visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands in government and private industry.
- Coding within an agile environment to build and maintain existing and new components for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- advising on standard methodologies for scalability, security, organizing and integrating to external APIs.
- Design, develop and support all AEM components, integrations and related applications for the website
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams including UX/UI, project managers, other developers, and designers in order to create high-quality solutions.
What’s in it for you?
- excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
- a competitive salary
- opportunity for a full-time remote engagement, work from Zagreb ,Bjelovar or Varaždin office
- personal and professional growth and development opportunities
- cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
- relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- employee recognition, awards, and gifts
- various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events, and sport activities
- an essential role in a company of 150 employees
- the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit. Check out the descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a technical fit if you have:
- 1+ years of experience implementing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) content management system
- Extensive experience in Java based web projects
- Strong knowledge of Java, thereby we also refer to JEE, Servlets and JSP
- Experience developing RESTful Web Services
- Experience of creating OSGI bundles
- Experience of creating custom AEM components
- Knowledge of workflow creation and management
- Knowledge of CRX and Apache Sling
- College Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar)
- Excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken
You are a cultural fit if you have:
- the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
- eagerness to learn new things
- constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
- the motivation for sharing knowledge with your teammates
What can you expect from us:
- teamwork – collaboration with clients, team members, and stakeholders
- ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- agility – we use agile methodologies in the development
- professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
- possibility of remote work
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job add appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check our website out.
Deadline for applications: 23.08.2022.
Serengeti is an award-winning software development consulting company. It took us years to gain the experience and the knowledge we show off with today. Many attributes did not come over night as we have been writing this story together since 2007. With 300 projects behind us, we can proudly say that we have a stockpile of knowledge, know-how and, most importantly, a big load of passion for what we do and an experience that grants impeccable management of the whole development cycle.
Teamwork is one of our core capabilities both between Serengeti engineers and between Serengeti and our client. We select, develop and empower individuals with strong talent, great attitude, energy, and ensure that they will always work well within a team. We enable seamless team extension by mirroring the processes and development environments of our demanding clients.
Our global team of over 150 engineers are adept in all major technology platforms and possess unique development skills, domain knowledge and real-world experience.
Today, our business continues to expand rapidly. We maintain 100% reference ability by meeting and often exceeding our clients' high level of expectations.
We are proud to work with companies that are among leading global companies in their industries. We help them innovate through software and achieve often very ambitious growth targets.
na osnovu 1 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Mid Java Developer
Tim mi je bio super kao i projekat
Ne pitaju te na koji ces projekat ici, tako da ne znas prakticno sta te ceka. Plate nisu kokuretne, beneficija nikakvih nema.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 3 plate
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata