We have partnered with Paycor - a Product Software company in the domain of human capital management (HCM) that operates for more than 30 years.
Due to their further development, we are searching for a motivated AWS Cloud Engineer to join their team.
As an AWS Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing cloud-based solutions using AWS services. You should have a deep understanding of cloud computing, serverless architecture, and experience with a variety of AWS services. You will work with other developers and DevOps engineers to build and maintain scalable, secure, and high-performance applications.
- Design, develop, and implement AWS-based solutions that are scalable, secure, and cost-effective.
- Work with other engineers and DevOps engineers to build and maintain cloud-based applications.
- Develop and implement automated deployment processes using AWS tools such as Terraform, Cloud Formation, and CDK
- Monitor and maintain the health of AWS infrastructure using tools like CloudWatch and New Relic
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to AWS infrastructure and applications.
- Continuously improve the performance and scalability of AWS-based applications
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of coding standards.
- Stay up to date with the latest AWS services and tools and identify opportunities for their use in our applications.
- 3-5 years of experience as an AWS Cloud Developer
- Strong programming skills in one or more programming languages (e.g. Node.js, Python, or Java)
- Experience with AWS services such as Lambda, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, API Gateway, and IAM
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with serverless architecture and AWS Lambda functions
- Experience with building single-page applications with React or other similar frameworks.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Junit, PyTest, and others
- Experience with IaC technologies such as Terraform, Pulumi, Cloud Formation, etc
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Github Actions, CodeDeploy, and CodePipeline
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Private health insurance
- Additional life insurance
- Company shares
- Modern office in Belgrade, but also offering the ability to work remotely
- Great compensation packages, including performance-based bonuses
- Annual salary reviews/adjustments
- Team buildings, gatherings, and events, where appropriate
Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.