Hentsū is a cloud leading company that redefines the way that hedge fund technology is delivered. We are an asset management technologist, and we provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges. Vision for Hentsū is to drive agile transformation across financial services through public cloud technologies, SaaS and data science.
- Be part of a dynamic and motivated team of cloud engineers, that design and manage operation, performance, and availability of Hentsu internal systems and client environments
- Design, plan and implement our AWS cloud solutions for new clients, with a high emphasis on automated and reusable deployments
- Manage and support (tier 3) cloud infrastructures globally, including vendor escalation
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve design and implementation of public cloud solutions
- Keep abreast of emerging cloud technologies and help evaluate cloud native and other vendor offerings to determine best fit for business needs
- Have AWS certifications and the ability to provide subject matter expertise across AWS services.
- Have 3+ years of managing and deploying public cloud solutions in AWS.
- Have in-depth understanding of infrastructure as code using Terraform and modules.
- Be able to communicate with business stakeholders and translate requirements into technical architectures.
- Be proficient in Git for version control, CI/CD processes, and have experience building pipelines.
- Have good documentation skills and discipline to ensure solutions are fully documented and can be used by other members of the team.
- Good to have: Docker / Containerization Experience
- Microsoft Azure Experience
- Familiarity with the Atlassian Stack (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket
- Comfortable office in hearth of Belgrade
- Work with technology leaders like Cisco, Microsoft, Google, Amazon Web Services
- Full-time employment contract
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Home office mode from once up to twice in a week
- Team buildings
- Professional certification and education paid by the company
- Company performance bonuses