We are the Helveticode team and we have been present on the IT market since 2018. Many successfully implemented projects are behind us and we are now moving forward to the new opportunities. If you would like to be a part of our upcoming adventures, feel free to contact us about joining the team.
We are looking for an experienced ASP.NET developer who would work on modernizing, maintaining, and extending a code base of our main in-house products, but also play a crucial role in the incoming projects. You would also be responsible for maintaining unit tests, creating integrations, and adding new features.
Daily tasks include algorithm development, system-level problem solving, writing high-quality, nonduplicated, documented code, working on database schema design, and with UI controls such as tabbed interfaces and other similar tasks.
- Selecting libraries and tools for improving DevOps processes and new features
- Improving accuracy by developing automatic unit tests and integration tests
- Creating implementations of mock-ups provided by designers
- Proficient understanding of web or cloud protocols and other web techniques
- Proficiency in C# object-oriented programming language
- Experience in .NET platforms, such as .NET Framework, .NET Core, and .NET 6
- Experience with single-page apps and dynamic DOM modifications
- Writing tests using one of the most popular libraries (Nunit, Xunit, or MSTest)
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL
- Experience with code-first ORMs, such as Entity Framework
- Experience with hosting products in Azure DevOps or AWS
- Familiarity with third-party UI libraries and tool-kits
- Integrating web analytic tools if applicable
- Familiarity with modern front-end frameworks and libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in C#
- Working knowledge in MVC and other web templates
- Previous development of web applications
- Experience designing, developing, and testing responsive web applications
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
Why Should You join us?
- Additional Health Insurance
- Competitive salaries and conditions
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Pleasant working environment
- Provided parking space