As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
We are looking for a 1st Level Support Agent.
This role is responsible to perform the basic steps of detecting, analyzing, and documenting technical incidents and inquiries on the phone, by slack and by email. The support agent is the first contact for people with an inquiry/incident and will perform communicative and technical measures to either resolve the problem of the customer or do necessary triage to get the incident/inquiry to the next support group. This includes communication and clarification with the customer and documentation of the incident/inquiry in the ticket and handling of those within standardized guidelines.
- Detect incident/inquiry, confirm and open “call” in the ticketing system
- Complete information and classify the kind and priority of inquiries/incidents in the ticketing System
- Detect incomplete components and complete it by customer (or other necessary 3rd parties) contact
- Assess received incidents/inquiries into 1st Level self resolvable (by agent) and other support group resolvable Tickets
- Perform steps of Service Desk internal or other support group assignment
- Analyze and Resolve Incidents/Inquiries on 1st Level
- Assess found solution, applies/confirms with customer and documents, and closes ticket
- Document workaround, solutions, etc. into Knowledge Base (Confluence, ServiceNow)
- Likes to speak to the customer on the phone and in written communication
- Able to understand and speak German and English fluently, French will be considered as a plus
- Friendly and customer-oriented
- Service Desk experience, ideally ITIL based
- Interest and respect for processes and standardized work procedures
- Affinity for modern collaboration ways and tools (Video Conference, Slack, E-Mail, etc.)
- Problem-solving and analytical work style
- The exact way of transferring information into written documentation (tickets knowledge tools)
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people.
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training if you wish to do so
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- A modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere.
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally