Being part of our team, your role will be:
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Developing and testing solutions in C# based on customer’s requirements
- Estimating tasks and participating in daily team sync-ups
- Participating in code reviews
- Daily communication with the client through emails, phone sync-ups etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with Web services
- 4+ years of experience in .NET/C#/ASP.NET development
- Understanding of common design patterns and engineering practices
- Experience with source control systems (TFS, Git, Perforce, Subversion...)
- Ability to work independently, adapt and learn new technologies
- Passion and initiative for continuous learning
- Good spoken and written English
The following skills would be a plus:
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and self-reliant
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 7200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Flexible working hours
- Employee stock options
- Private health insurance?
- Company sponsored trainings
- Domestic and international conferences
- Workshops and education
- English classes
Deadline for applications: 27.06.2021.