.Net Azure Developer
Rad od kuće
We are looking for a senior Full stack .NET developer that will be working with the latest technologies using .NET 5/6 powered applications on the Azure platform and Angular2 as a building stack for full-customized solutions.
The Client is the largest brand-name supplier of injection molding equipment and services to the plastics industry in the world, employing engineers, designers, innovators, material and software specialists, and problem solvers.
Skills set and experience you should possess:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Software Development
- Experience with team collaboration systems/software (Azure DevOps Boards)
- Experience with Microsoft stack of technologies (C#, .NET 5/6)
- Angular2, Angular Material, Sass, intermediate/advanced experience
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Azure Cloud applications
- Intermediate/advanced experience with Azure Functions, Azure Storage (tables/queues/files)
- Experience with Azure AD B2C
- Good knowledge in MS SQL Server, exploration, CRUD through Entity Framework Core and T-SQL
- Solid knowledge of Azure CosmosDB, exploration, and CRUD through SQL API and Entity Framework
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Team member
- Dedication to work according to processes
- Ability to plan and prioritize
- Self-motivated, Results driven, Organized
- Experience with Agile development methodology and Scrum
- Implementing various functionalities or new systems for the Client
- Analyze the Client requirements, prepare the design and estimate the time needed for implementation
- Development, testing, deployment
- Preparing technical docs
Perks for you:
- Comfortable, friendly, and supportive work environment
- Hybrid/remote work
- Private health insurance
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefit
And check out about Seavus Life.
Upoznaj kompaniju Seavus d.o.o.
The story behind our company begins back in 1999 with a few people and an idea. Today, we are a multinational company that continuously satisfies customers with services and products in an agile and business-value-first approach.
Seavus has over 900 IT experts worldwide with diverse IT skills that are located in 16 offices in 9 countries. In Serbia, we have four offices, including Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, and Nis.
As of December 2020, we became part of ARICOMA Group. By joining forces, we are aiming to work together in the areas where we can support each other in providing our clients with top-level services. Consequently, this will result in expanding our business and creating new professional development opportunities for our employees.
The diverse and inclusive organizational structure is the key to our long-standing business success. We are focused on promoting and providing opportunities for equal employment, gender diversity, work-life balance, corporate ethics, team-based business culture, and a positive working environment.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Java Software Engineer
Kompanija je velika, postoji mogućnost učenja i napredovanja. Sve je odlično organizovano.
Tehnologije ponekad mogu biti dosta zastarele, ali to opet zavisi od projekta na kom ste angažovani.
Rad od kuće
Beograd, Kragujevac, Novi Sad
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...