Gerniks is looking for someone to lead .NET Software Engineers as a Team Lead for a new client.
They are building a new product which uses .Net (5.0 +) backends with React (Typescript) frontends deployed on AWS, Kubernetes with proper CI/CD pipeline implemented with Gitlab / Terraform. They are also maintaining our existing software build with .Net (4.5 – legacy) using various AWS services (Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, Kinesis etc.) and AngularJS.
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer:
- with strong knowledge of .Net (Core)
- with more than 5 years of experience using .NET Core
- experience in AWS (or Azure but willing to learn AWS)
- strong knowledge of Aspnet.core (web apis)
- entity Framework
- relational / Non-relational DBs (MSSQL, Redis, Postgres, dynamo, elastic)
- domain driven design
- knowledge of CQRS pattern
- experience with Microservices
- deep knowledge of Nservicebus or similar
- creating and deploying nuget packages
- code repositories
- CI/CD in GitLab
- full professional verbal and written proficiency in English
- with great personality and naturally collaborative
- Closely track and facilitate the development process within the team
- Guides team members technically, on low level implementation aspects
- Ensures that the team is following SDLC standards and best practices
- Tracks dependencies and blockers for the ongoing tasks within the sprint
- Define stories with the team, add sub-tasks or technical tasks
- Collaborates with dev leads from other teams, also main contact of the team for other dev teams
- Reviews almost all code changes made by the team
- Participate in all scrum ceremonies
- Work closely with Design lead in defining the user stories in project backlog
- Involved in proactively removing technical impediments for the team
- Keeps transparent communication with the main technical stakeholders
Some big pluses are experience with:
- React (Typescript)
- Docker, Terraform
- Streaming Video (hls, webrtc)
- CSS / SASS
- QA in general
What to expect from us:
- Flat structure and fast decision making.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Flexible working hours. We value results not presence.
- A dynamic and modern working environment.
- A growing company which will enable you to leave your mark in the creation of an organizational culture.
- Challenging international projects.
- The opportunity to work with new technologies.
- Private health insurance. Possibility to also insure family members with a huge discount.
- Educational budget and premium access to almost all learning platforms.
- Work from anywhere you like. Office is an option but not a must.
- Scheme of extended vacation days based on multiple parameters.
- Opportunity to travel to client locations.
- Free pick of working equipment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Gerniks, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
Gerniks is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Gerniks is a new software development company in the business. We have been in incognito mode for a few years already, building our own product for the DACH region and have done deeply integrated work with a few partners on their development, design, devOps, AI/ML, QA, and product initiatives.
We have a lot of experience in designing and leading big scale projects despite being young and new to the market. Having people all around Serbia, with offices located in Belgrade and Nis, our team consists of experts in their respective fields and a new generation of talented young people interested in ironing their skills.
We allow our employees to explore their interests and help them find what works best for them. Enabling them to do what they like the most, makes our business more successful. We are always on the lookout for talented people and have a record of providing opportunities to those at the start of their journey.
What we offer is team spirit like no other, and an environment where learning, support, and guidance from your colleagues is guaranteed.