SAGlobal provides Microsoft Dynamics implementation services and industry-specific solutions to customers in over 76 countries worldwide. Delivered through our 700 employees spread across 6 continents, 20 countries and 26 offices. We’re one of the leading global Microsoft partners and every day we help over 175.000 Dynamics users worldwide to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations.
Working with us means that you will work for the leading global Dynamics 365 provider. Microsoft has named SAGlobal the Global Microsoft ERP Partner of the Year and we’re part of the elite top 1% of all Partners globally. We are 100% dedicated to Microsoft Dynamics 365, so we have no other lines of business or competing priorities.
We are happy to announce that our Belgrade team is growing which is the reason why we have published following vacancy:
Location of Employment: Blue Center, New Belgrade
We help you build your career:
You can expect us to nurture your strengths and value your unique perspectives, and in return we expect you to share our passion for doing good. Providing our people with international experiences in line with their career aspirations, skills, experience and strengths is an important part of our development approach.
We continually look for additional ways to reward our employees. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and excellent benefits, along with a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism.
Who we are looking for:
SAGlobal is looking for a .Net Developer to expand our Serbia-based Development Team. We are seeking for individuals with knowledge of C# and .NET platform and understanding of relational database fundamentals and SQL, who have desire to expand their knowledge and work on implementation and integration of Microsoft Dynamics GP products.
What we offer:
A full-time position, excellent team and competitive salary. An exciting work environment that will extend across continents with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants on the market. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the globe. Fully funded professional training to equip you to deliver high quality of day to day activities. Continuous professional development support with guidance and mentoring from our dedicated team.
We would be happy if you have/know:
- University degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- Technical knowledge of programming in C# and .NET platform (1+ years)
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Experience with source control systems (TFS or VSTS)
- Experience with development of web services and web-based applications
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Willingness to learn and be challenged
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English
- Knowledge of business processes will be considered as advantage
What else you can expect from us:
- Chance for development, challenging professional tasks
- Support in improving your skills and strengths, providing on the job trainings
- Dynamic international team
- Performance oriented and competitive compensation package
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
- In-office refreshments
- Attending Team buildings, conferences, company events
If you are interested in this challenging position, we are looking forward receiving your CV in English.
Please note that we will keep your CV in our database 2 years after your application.
Find out more about SAGlobal: