Job Description: .NET Developer
Are you a back-end programmer who possess a passion for programming and pushing software technologies by using languages of the .NET framework? Do you want to be challenged by the team of talented engineers to design and build next generation of advanced software applications?
If the above statements are in accordance with your capabilities and values, we are here to offer you to become a member of our development team. You will be working with the team of highly skilled engineers, committed to collaborative problem solving, teamwork and creation of qualitative products. Within this role, you should be able to create applications from scratch, as well as to configure existing system.
As a Back-End Developer, you’ll spend most of your time:
- Designing, developing and testing software applications
- Writing high-quality code to meet customer requirement
- Understanding of business functional requirements, map and translate to detailed technical solutions.
- Assisting project manager to prepare implementation plan from technical perspective.
- Maintenance: providing support by ensuring stability of the applications, addressing and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Performing other technical, analytical and development duties as delegated or assigned.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application,
- Cooperating with our front-end developers and other team members with the result on designing more cohesive and functional codes to establish great user experience.
What you should bring:
- 3+ years of experience in developing applications and backend services using C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API,
- Excellent knowledge of .NET framework,
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms,
- Understanding of common design patterns,
- Understanding of software architecture, data structures and algorithms,
- Strong software troubleshooting skills,
- Passion about learning and professional development,
- Ability to adapt and understand Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Good spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- Attractive working conditions with an emphasis on modern and well-equipped Offices,
- Possibility to travel abroad,
- Challenging projects for our different customers,
- Young team of highly motivated engineers focused on delivering remarkable software applications,
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment.
Deadline for applications: 17.08.2021.